What do those 4 words mean? What is the promise here for the sufferers Peter speaks to?
Besides the the wonderful promise of eternal glory w/Christ and God we have:
to render, i.e. to fit, sound, complete
- to mend (what has been broken or rent), to repair
- to complete
- to fit out, equip, put in order, arrange, adjust
- to fit or frame for one’s self, prepare
- ethically: to strengthen, perfect, complete, make one what he ought to be
- to make stable, place firmly, set fast, fix
- to strengthen, make firm
- to render constant, confirm, one’s mind
- of one’s soul
Establish # 2311
- to lay the foundation, to found
- to make stable, establish
Is this referring to when we are in heaven? Or can this be accomplished now in us?