Noah: = xn, Noach, “rest”
- son of Lamech, father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth; builder of the ark which saved his family from the destruction of the world which God sent on the world by the flood; became the new seminal head of mankind because his family were the only survivors of the flood, also see
Sidenote; Noah = “motion”
- one of the 5 daughters of Zelophehad in the time of the exodus
Ham: = ex, Cham, “hot” heat, brown
- 2nd son of Noah, father of Canaan and of various peoples which were inhabitants of southern lands
- in late usage, a collective name for Egyptians n pr loc
- the place where Chedorlaomer smote the Zuzim, probably in the territory of Ammonites (Gilead) east of the Jordan. also see
Shem: = e#, Shem, “name”
- the eldest son of Noah and progenitor of the Semitic tribes, also see
Japheth: =tpy, Tepheth, Japheth = “opened”
- the 3rd son of Noah whose descendants after the flood settled on the coastal lands of the Mediterranean spreading north into Europe and parts of Asia, also see
Ge 1:22 – to the birds of the air and fish of the seaGod blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” Ge 1:28 – to man in His own imageGod blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Ge 8:17 – To Noah about the animals“Bring out with you every living thing of all flesh that is with you, birds and animals and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, that they may breed abundantly on the earth, and be fruitful and multiply on the earth.” Ge 9:1 – Noah and sonsAnd God blessed Noah and his sons and said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth. Ge 9:7 – Noah“As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it.” Ge 35:11 – Jacob is named IsraelGod also said to him, “I am God Almighty; Be fruitful and multiply; A nation and a company of nations shall come from you, And kings shall come forth from you. Ex 23:30 – Israelists in their Exodus“I will drive them out before you little by little, until you become fruitful and take possession of the land. Le 26:9 – Laws to IsraelistsSo I will turn toward you and make you fruitful and multiply you, and I will confirm My covenant with you.
So where in the New Testament is the equivalent to “be fruitful and multipy?”
Is there any?
The Home Engineer