Song my son made up;
My mommas got a gun for an arm
that she uses to harm
She made a blog
and now she’s a computer hog.
Dreams/goals/wishes I have, to do before the Good Lord takes me Home:
1. Learn to knit (I put this number one because I have learned to do this)
2. Learn to ride motorcycle (my hubby will not let me ride a bike until our son is out of the house, he wants his boy to have a mother, he is afraid of riding, not of the bikes but of other people on the road)
3. Visit Australia (for the animals)
4. Visit Germany (for the castles)
5. Open a store and in it would be; reformed christian books/yarn/bible warehouse and distribution center/coffee room to sit and chat/side room for bible studies.
A friend, LN, e-mailed me a link to the Ligonier website, they are doing a series on covenant, please click here to review.
Thanks, God Bless
5 The LORD is exalted, for he dwells on high;
he will fill Zion with justice and righteousness.
6 He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the LORD is the key to this treasure.